Dr. Cibere has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Pfizer, Eli Lilly, and IBEX, and has received investigator-initiated grant funding from Amgen.
Occurrence of Radiographic Osteoarthritis of the Knee and Hip Among African Americans and Whites: A Population-Based Prospective Cohort Study
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 928–935, June 2013
How to Cite
Kopec, J. A., Sayre, E. C., Schwartz, T. A., Renner, J. B., Helmick, C. G., Badley, E. M., Cibere, J., Callahan, L. F. and Jordan, J. M. (2013), Occurrence of Radiographic Osteoarthritis of the Knee and Hip Among African Americans and Whites: A Population-Based Prospective Cohort Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 928–935. doi: 10.1002/acr.21924
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- CDC/Association of Schools of Public Health. Grant Numbers: S043, S3486
- Multipurpose Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases Center. Grant Number: 5-P60-AR-30701
- Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: 5-P60-AR49465 from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- 14The geography of osteoarthritis. In: Nuki G, editor.The aetiopathogenesis of osteoarthritis.Baltimore:University Park Press;1980. p.155–83., .
- 19Assessment of fitted models. In: Lawless JF, editor.Statistical models and methods for lifetime data.Hoboken (NJ):John Wiley & Sons;2003. p.283..
- 21A leisurely look at the bootstrap, the jackknife, and cross-validation. Am Stat 1983;37:36–48., .
- 26Do risk factors for incident hip osteoarthritis (OA) differ from those for progression of hip OA?J Rheumatol Suppl 2004;70:6–9..