Rheumatology Training Programs
Competency-Based Goals, Objectives, and Linked Evaluations for Rheumatology Training Programs: A Standardized Template of Learning Activities From the Carolinas Fellows Collaborative
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 846–853, June 2013
How to Cite
Criscione-Schreiber, L. G., Bolster, M. B., Jonas, B. L. and O'rourke, K. S. (2013), Competency-Based Goals, Objectives, and Linked Evaluations for Rheumatology Training Programs: A Standardized Template of Learning Activities From the Carolinas Fellows Collaborative. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 846–853. doi: 10.1002/acr.21933
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Abbott Laboratories
- 1ACGME. Common program requirements.2011. URL: http://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/Portals/0/dh_dutyhoursCommonPR07012007.pdf.
- 2American College of Rheumatology. Core curriculum outline for rheumatology fellowship programs: a competency-based guide to curriculum development.2006. URL: http://www.rheumatology.org/education/training/cco.pdf#toolbar=1.
- 9A competency-based framework for training in advanced dental education: experience in a community-based dental partnership program. J Dent Educ 2010;74:130–9., , , , , .
- 10Association of Program Directors in Internal Medicine/Association of Subspecialty Program Directors.The toolkit series: a textbook for today's internal medicine education programs.Washington, DC:Association of Program Directors in Internal Medicine, Association of Subspecialty Professors;2007.,
- 12Taxonomy of educational objectives: the classification of educational goals. 1st ed.New York:Longmans, Green;1956..
- 13A taxonomy for learning, teaching, and assessing: a revision of Bloom's taxonomy of educational objectives.New York:Longman;2001., .
- 15Charting the road to competence: developmental milestones for internal medicine residency training. J Grad Med Educ 2009;1:5–20., , , , , , et al.
- 17American Board of Internal Medicine. Developmental milestones for internal medicine residency training. URL: http://www.abim.org/pdf/milestones/milestones-framework-draft.pdf.