Dr. Arbogast is deceased.
Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases
Initiation of Tumor Necrosis Factor α Antagonists and Risk of Fractures in Patients With Selected Rheumatic and Autoimmune Diseases
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 1085–1094, July 2013
How to Cite
Kawai, V. K., Grijalva, C. G., Arbogast, P. G., Curtis, J. R., Solomon, D. H., Delzell, E., Chen, L., Ouellet-Hellstrom, R., Herrinton, L., Liu, L., Mitchell, E. F., Stein, C. M. and Griffin, M. R. (2013), Initiation of Tumor Necrosis Factor α Antagonists and Risk of Fractures in Patients With Selected Rheumatic and Autoimmune Diseases. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1085–1094. doi: 10.1002/acr.21937
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Food and Drug Administration
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32-GM-007569, AR-053351, P60-AR-56116
- Vanderbilt Physician Scientist Development Award
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: U18-HS017919 and R01-HS018517
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21937_sm_SupplTable1.doc||29K||Supplementary Table 1|
|ACR_21937_sm_SupplTable2.doc||82K||Supplementary Table 2|
|ACR_21937_sm_SupplTable3.doc||86K||Supplementary Table 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.