The conclusions herein do not necessarily represent those of the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Republic of China.
Association of Diabetes Mellitus With the Risk of Developing Adhesive Capsulitis of the Shoulder: A Longitudinal Population-Based Followup Study†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 1197–1202, July 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-P., Fann, C.-Y., Chiu, Y.-H., Yen, M.-F., Chen, L.-S., Chen, H.-H. and Pan, S.-L. (2013), Association of Diabetes Mellitus With the Risk of Developing Adhesive Capsulitis of the Shoulder: A Longitudinal Population-Based Followup Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1197–1202. doi: 10.1002/acr.21938
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Republic of China. Grant Numbers: DOH93-TD-M-113-030, DOH94-TD-M-113-004, DOH95-TD-M-113-002
- Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health
- 1Impact of adhesive capsulitis and economic evaluation of high-grade and low-grade mobilisation techniques.Aust J Physiother2005;51:141–9., , , .
- 6Serum triglyceride level in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients with or without frozen shoulder.Bangladesh Med Res Counc Bull2010;36:64–7., , , , , , et al.
- 19EURODIAB Prospective Complications Study Group.Markers of inflammation are cross-sectionally associated with microvascular complications and cardiovascular disease in type 1 diabetes: the EURODIAB Prospective Complications Study.Diabetologia2005;48:370–8., , , , , for the
- 24Adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder: a study of the pathological findings in periarthritis of the shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg1945;27:211–22..
- 27Rotator cuff lesions with shoulder stiffness: updated pathomechanisms and management.Chang Gung Med J2011;34:331–40., .