Long-Term Physical Functioning and Its Association With Somatic Comorbidity and Comorbid Depression in Patients With Established Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 1157–1165, July 2013
How to Cite
van den Hoek, J., Roorda, L. D., Boshuizen, H. C., van Hees, J., Rupp, I., Tijhuis, G. J., Dekker, J. and van den Bos, G. A. M. (2013), Long-Term Physical Functioning and Its Association With Somatic Comorbidity and Comorbid Depression in Patients With Established Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Longitudinal Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1157–1165. doi: 10.1002/acr.21950
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.