Dr. Fortin has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from GSK Canada.
Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases
Systematic Review of Validation Studies of the Use of Administrative Data to Identify Serious Infections
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1343–1357, August 2013
How to Cite
Barber, C., Lacaille, D. and Fortin, P. R. (2013), Systematic Review of Validation Studies of the Use of Administrative Data to Identify Serious Infections. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1343–1357. doi: 10.1002/acr.21959
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 03:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Canadian Arthritis Network
- UCB Canada/Canadian Rheumatology Association/The Arthritis Society Postgraduate Rheumatology Fellowship
- Alberta Innovates Health Solutions Clinical Fellowship
- Holds the Mary Pack Chair in Arthritis Research from the University of British Columbia and the Arthritis Society of Canada
- Distinguished Senior Investigator Award of the Arthritis Society
- Holds a Canada Research Chair in Systemic Autoimmune Rheumatic Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.