Dr. Fortin has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from GSK Canada.
Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases
Systematic Review of Validation Studies of the Use of Administrative Data to Identify Serious Infections
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1343–1357, August 2013
How to Cite
Barber, C., Lacaille, D. and Fortin, P. R. (2013), Systematic Review of Validation Studies of the Use of Administrative Data to Identify Serious Infections. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1343–1357. doi: 10.1002/acr.21959
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 03:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Canadian Arthritis Network
- UCB Canada/Canadian Rheumatology Association/The Arthritis Society Postgraduate Rheumatology Fellowship
- Alberta Innovates Health Solutions Clinical Fellowship
- Holds the Mary Pack Chair in Arthritis Research from the University of British Columbia and the Arthritis Society of Canada
- Distinguished Senior Investigator Award of the Arthritis Society
- Holds a Canada Research Chair in Systemic Autoimmune Rheumatic Diseases
- 6Confirmation of administrative claims-identified opportunistic infections and other serious potential adverse events associated with tumor necrosis factor α antagonists and disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs.Arthritis Rheum2007;57:343–6., , , , , , et al.
- 11Computerized definitions showed high positive predictive values for identifying hospitalizations for congestive heart failure and selected infections in Medicaid enrollees with rheumatoid arthritis.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf2008;17:890–5., , , , , , et al.
- 12A comparison of methods to detect urinary tract infections using electronic data.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf2010;36:411–7., , , , , .
- 27The reliability of diagnostic coding and laboratory data to identify tuberculosis and nontuberculous mycobacterial disease among rheumatoid arthritis patients using anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf2011;20:229–35., , , , , , et al.