Dr. Fortin has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from GSK Canada.
Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases
Systematic Review of Validation Studies of the Use of Administrative Data to Identify Serious Infections
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1343–1357, August 2013
How to Cite
Barber, C., Lacaille, D. and Fortin, P. R. (2013), Systematic Review of Validation Studies of the Use of Administrative Data to Identify Serious Infections. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1343–1357. doi: 10.1002/acr.21959
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 03:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Canadian Arthritis Network
- UCB Canada/Canadian Rheumatology Association/The Arthritis Society Postgraduate Rheumatology Fellowship
- Alberta Innovates Health Solutions Clinical Fellowship
- Holds the Mary Pack Chair in Arthritis Research from the University of British Columbia and the Arthritis Society of Canada
- Distinguished Senior Investigator Award of the Arthritis Society
- Holds a Canada Research Chair in Systemic Autoimmune Rheumatic Diseases
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.