Dr. Medsger has received speaking fees and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from the American College of Rheumatology and the University of Michigan.
Significance of Palpable Tendon Friction Rubs in Early Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1385–1389, August 2013
How to Cite
Doré, A., Lucas, M., Ivanco, D., Medsger, T. A. and Domsic, R. T. (2013), Significance of Palpable Tendon Friction Rubs in Early Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1385–1389. doi: 10.1002/acr.21964
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- NIH Award from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: K23-AR057845-03
- 5Zwei falle von schlerodermie.Charite Annalen (Berlin)1876;3:341–60..
- 7The rheumatic manifestations of progressive systemic sclerosis (scleroderma).Clin Orthop Relat Res1968;57:81–92., .