Dr. Mayes has received speaking fees (less than $10,000) from Actelion and book royalties (less than $10,000) from Oxford University Press.
Does C-Reactive Protein Predict the Long-Term Progression of Interstitial Lung Disease and Survival in Patients With Early Systemic Sclerosis?
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1375–1380, August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Mayes, M. D., Pedroza, C., Draeger, H. T., Gonzalez, E. B., Harper, B. E., Reveille, J. D. and Assassi, S. (2013), Does C-Reactive Protein Predict the Long-Term Progression of Interstitial Lung Disease and Survival in Patients With Early Systemic Sclerosis?. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1375–1380. doi: 10.1002/acr.21968
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
- NIH/National Institute for Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: P50-AR-054144, K23-AR-061436
- NIH/Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: U01-AI-09090, U01-AI-09090
- NIH. Grant Number: T32-AR-052283
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21968_sm_SupplFigure1.doc||111K||Supplementary Figure 1. Supplementary Figure 1: Distribution of C-reactive protein measurements among patients and controls|
|ACR_21968_sm_SupplFigure2.doc||55K||Supplementary Figure 2. Supplemental Figure 2: Line plot of longitudinal % predicted FVC measurements in the GENISOS cohort|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.