Drs. Heimans and van den Broek contributed equally to this work.
Association of High Body Mass Index With Decreased Treatment Response to Combination Therapy in Recent-Onset Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1235–1242, August 2013
How to Cite
Heimans, L., van den Broek, M., le Cessie, S., Siegerink, B., Riyazi, N., Han, K. H., Kerstens, P. J. S. M., Huizinga, T. W. J., Lems, W. F. and Allaart, C. F. (2013), Association of High Body Mass Index With Decreased Treatment Response to Combination Therapy in Recent-Onset Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1235–1242. doi: 10.1002/acr.21978
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 04:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- Dutch Insurance Companies
- Schering-Plough and Janssen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.