Dr. Drossaers-Bakker has received speaking fees (less than $10,000) from Abbott (The Netherlands).
Sustained Beneficial Effects of a Protocolized Treat-to-Target Strategy in Very Early Rheumatoid Arthritis: Three-Year Results of the Dutch Rheumatoid Arthritis Monitoring Remission Induction Cohort
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1219–1226, August 2013
How to Cite
Vermeer, M., Kuper, H. H., Moens, H. J. B., Drossaers-Bakker, K. W., van der Bijl, A. E., van Riel, P. L. C. M. and van de Laar, M. A. F. J. (2013), Sustained Beneficial Effects of a Protocolized Treat-to-Target Strategy in Very Early Rheumatoid Arthritis: Three-Year Results of the Dutch Rheumatoid Arthritis Monitoring Remission Induction Cohort. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1219–1226. doi: 10.1002/acr.21984
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Abbott, The Netherlands
- 6American College of Rheumatology and the European League Against Rheumatism Committee to Define Remission for Clinical Trials.Evidence for predictive validity of remission on long-term outcome in rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken)2010;62:108–17., , , , , , for the
- 12A tight control treatment strategy aiming for remission in early rheumatoid arthritis is more effective than usual care treatment in daily clinical practice: a study of two cohorts in the Dutch Rheumatoid Arthritis Monitoring registry.Ann Rheum Dis2012;71:845–50., , , , , , et al.
- 19Determination of the minimal clinically important difference in rheumatoid arthritis joint damage of the Sharp/van der Heijde and Larsen/Scott scoring methods by clinical experts and comparison with the smallest detectable difference.Arthritis Rheum2002;46:913–20., , , , , , et al.
- 25Nothing lasts forever: a critical look at sustained remission.Arthritis Res Ther2012;14:116..
- 30Is remission in rheumatoid arthritis associated with radiographic healing?Clin Exp Rheumatol2006;24 Suppl:S41–4..