Drs. Chen and Cao contributed equally to this work.
Utility of Anti–Melanoma Differentiation–Associated Gene 5 Antibody Measurement in Identifying Patients With Dermatomyositis and a High Risk for Developing Rapidly Progressive Interstitial Lung Disease: A Review of the Literature and a Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1316–1324, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Cao, M., Plana, M. N., Liang, J., Cai, H., Kuwana, M. and Sun, L. (2013), Utility of Anti–Melanoma Differentiation–Associated Gene 5 Antibody Measurement in Identifying Patients With Dermatomyositis and a High Risk for Developing Rapidly Progressive Interstitial Lung Disease: A Review of the Literature and a Meta-Analysis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1316–1324. doi: 10.1002/acr.21985
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Nanjing Medical Science and Technique Development Foundation
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81200049
- Jiangsu Province Kejiao Xingwei Program Foundation
- 6RNA helicase encoded by melanoma differentiation–associated gene 5 is a major autoantigen in patients with clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis: association with rapidly progressive interstitial lung disease.Arthritis Rheum2009;60:2193–200., , , , , , et al.
- 8Association of distinct clinical subsets with myositis-specific autoantibodies towards anti-155/140-kDa polypeptides, anti-140-kDa polypeptides, and anti-aminoacyl tRNA synthetases in Japanese patients with dermatomyositis: a single-centre, cross-sectional study.Scand J Rheumatol2009;38:263–7., , , , , , et al.
- 18METANDI: Stata module to perform meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy.Boston:Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics;2008..
- 29Myositis autoantibodies in Korean patients with inflammatory myositis: anti-140-kDa polypeptide antibody is primarily associated with rapidly progressive interstitial lung disease independent of clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis.BMC Musculoskelet Disord2010;11:223., , , , , , et al.
- 31Clinical manifestations of dermatomyositis and clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis patients with positive expression of anti–melanoma differentiation–association gene 5 antibody.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken)2012;64:1602–10., , , , , , et al.