Dr. Gardner has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from the American College of Rheumatology and the American College of Physicians.
Treatment of Acute Gouty Arthritis in Complex Hospitalized Patients With Anakinra
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1381–1384, August 2013
How to Cite
Ghosh, P., Cho, M., Rawat, G., Simkin, P. A. and Gardner, G. C. (2013), Treatment of Acute Gouty Arthritis in Complex Hospitalized Patients With Anakinra. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1381–1384. doi: 10.1002/acr.21989
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 01:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- NIH T-32 Training Grant
- American College of Rheumatology Fellowship Training Award
- Arthritis Foundation Training Grant
- 1Hyperuricemia and gout: new insights into pathogenesis and treatment.Bull NYU Hosp Jt Dis2007;65:215–21., , .
- 140619 Study Group.Rilonacept (Interleukin-1 Trap) in the prevention of acute gout flares during initiation of urate-lowering therapy: results of a phase II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Arthritis Rheum2012;64:876–84., , , , , , et al, on behalf of the
- 15Anakinra [package insert].Stockholm (Sweden):Swedish Orphan Biovitrum;2012.