Drs. Hall and Casciola-Rosen contributed equally to this work.
Anti–Melanoma Differentiation–Associated Protein 5–Associated Dermatomyositis: Expanding the Clinical Spectrum
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1307–1315, August 2013
How to Cite
Hall, J. C., Casciola-Rosen, L., Samedy, L.-A., Werner, J., Owoyemi, K., Danoff, S. K. and Christopher-Stine, L. (2013), Anti–Melanoma Differentiation–Associated Protein 5–Associated Dermatomyositis: Expanding the Clinical Spectrum. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1307–1315. doi: 10.1002/acr.21992
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Huayi and Siuling Zhang Discovery Fund
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R37-DE12354-12S1, R01-AR-44684, P30-AR-053503
- Rheumatology Research Foundation Within Our Reach Grant
- The Johns Hopkins Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.