Drs. Hall and Casciola-Rosen contributed equally to this work.
Anti–Melanoma Differentiation–Associated Protein 5–Associated Dermatomyositis: Expanding the Clinical Spectrum
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1307–1315, August 2013
How to Cite
Hall, J. C., Casciola-Rosen, L., Samedy, L.-A., Werner, J., Owoyemi, K., Danoff, S. K. and Christopher-Stine, L. (2013), Anti–Melanoma Differentiation–Associated Protein 5–Associated Dermatomyositis: Expanding the Clinical Spectrum. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1307–1315. doi: 10.1002/acr.21992
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Huayi and Siuling Zhang Discovery Fund
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R37-DE12354-12S1, R01-AR-44684, P30-AR-053503
- Rheumatology Research Foundation Within Our Reach Grant
- The Johns Hopkins Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Center
- 8RNA helicase encoded by melanoma differentiation–associated gene 5 is a major autoantigen in patients with clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis: association with rapidly progressive interstitial lung disease.Arthritis Rheum2009;60:2193–200., , , , , , et al.
- 17American Thoracic Society, European Respiratory Society.American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society international multidisciplinary consensus classification of the idiopathic interstitial pneumonias: this joint statement of the American Thoracic Society (ATS) and the European Respiratory Society (ERS) was adopted by the ATS Board of Directors, June 2001 and by the ERS Executive Committee, June 2001.Am J Respir Crit Care Med2002;165:277–304.
- 27Myositis autoantibodies in Korean patients with inflammatory myositis: anti-140-kDa polypeptide antibody is primarily associated with rapidly progressive interstitial lung disease independent of clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis.BMC Musculoskelet Disord2010;11:223., , , , , , et al.