Dr. Hollander and Ms Sage contributed equally to this work.
International Consensus for Provisions of Quality-Driven Care in Childhood-Onset Systemic Lupus Erythematosus†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 1416–1423, September 2013
How to Cite
Hollander, M. C., Sage, J. M., Greenler, A. J., Pendl, J., Avcin, T., Espada, G., Beresford, M. W., Henrickson, M., Lee, T.-L., Punaro, M., Huggins, J., Stevens, A. M., Klein-Gitelman, M. S. and Brunner, H. I. (2013), International Consensus for Provisions of Quality-Driven Care in Childhood-Onset Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1416–1423. doi: 10.1002/acr.21998
The contents of this study are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health or the Center for Clinical and Translational Science and Training.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 03:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: P60-AR047884