Dr. Saag has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Ardea, Regeneron, Takeda, and Savient.
Serum Urate Levels and Consumption of Common Beverages and Alcohol Among Chinese in Singapore
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 1432–1440, September 2013
How to Cite
Teng, G. G., Tan, C. S., Santosa, A., Saag, K. G., Yuan, J.-M. and Koh, W.-P. (2013), Serum Urate Levels and Consumption of Common Beverages and Alcohol Among Chinese in Singapore. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1432–1440. doi: 10.1002/acr.21999
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 03:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-CA55069, R35-CA53890, R01-CA80205, R01-CA144034
- National University Health System Leadership in Academic Medicine Mentoring Programme. Grant Number: ME11/003
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.