Induced Abortions in Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Methotrexate
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1365–1369, August 2013
How to Cite
Vinet, É., Kuriya, B., Pineau, C. A., Clarke, A. E. and Bernatsky, S. (2013), Induced Abortions in Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Methotrexate. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1365–1369. doi: 10.1002/acr.22000
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research Fellowship
- Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec Career award
- Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec Career award and a Canadian Institutes for Health Research Junior Investigator award
- 4Validity of perinatal pharmacoepidemiologic studies using data from the RAMQ administrative database.Can J Clin Pharm2009;16:e360–9., .
- 6Statistics Canada. Induced abortions. URL: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/080521/dq080521c-eng.htm.
- 9Congenital malformations: agreement between diagnostic codes in an administrative database and mothers' reports.J Obstet Gynaecol Can2010;32:549–54., .
- 12Canadian Institute for Health Information. Induced abortions performed in Canada. URL: www.cihi.ca/CIHI-ext…/TA_09_ALLDATATABLES20111028_EN.