Drs. Virayavanich and Alizai contributed equally to this work.
Association of Frequent Knee Bending Activity With Focal Knee Lesions Detected With 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Data From the Osteoarthritis Initiative
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 1441–1448, September 2013
How to Cite
Virayavanich, W., Alizai, H., Baum, T., Nardo, L., Nevitt, M. C., Lynch, J. A., McCulloch, C. E. and Link, T. M. (2013), Association of Frequent Knee Bending Activity With Focal Knee Lesions Detected With 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Data From the Osteoarthritis Initiative. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1441–1448. doi: 10.1002/acr.22017
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01-AR059507, P50-AR060752
- Osteoarthritis Initiative (OAI). Grant Numbers: N01-AR-2-2258, N01-AR-2-2259, N01-AR-2-2260, N01-AR-2-2261, N01-AR-2-2262
- NIH, a branch of the Department of Health and Human Services
- OAI Study Investigators
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Foundation for the NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.