Dr. Launay serves as an investigator on vaccine studies sponsored by Sanofi Pasteur-MSD and other companies and has received travel support from Sanofi Pasteur-MSD and other companies to attend scientific meetings.
Systemic Corticosteroid Therapy
Safety and Immunogenicity of Yellow Fever 17D Vaccine in Adults Receiving Systemic Corticosteroid Therapy: An Observational Cohort Study†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 1522–1528, September 2013
How to Cite
Kernéis, S., Launay, O., Ancelle, T., Iordache, L., Naneix-Laroche, V., Méchaï, F., Fehr, T., Leroy, J.-P., Issartel, B., Dunand, J., van der Vliet, D., Wyplosz, B., Consigny, P.-H. and Hanslik, T. (2013), Safety and Immunogenicity of Yellow Fever 17D Vaccine in Adults Receiving Systemic Corticosteroid Therapy: An Observational Cohort Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1522–1528. doi: 10.1002/acr.22021
Agents and Chemotherapy, September 17–20, 2011, Chicago, Illinois.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 12:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- 1Yellow fever vaccine: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep2010;59:1–27., , .
- 4Vaccinations in the immunocompromised person: guidelines for the patient taking immunosuppressant, steroids and the new biologic therapies. London: The British Society for Rheumatology;2002.
- 5Anon.Le calendrier des vaccinations et les recommandations vaccinales 2012 selon l'avis du Haut Conseil de la santé publique.Bull Epidemiol Hebd2012;14:161–88.
- 9US Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for industry: toxicity grading scale for healthy adult and adolescent volunteers enrolled in preventive vaccine clinical trials.2007. URL: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/GuidanceCompliance RegulatoryInformation/Guidances/Vaccines/ucm091977.pdf.
- 10Assessment of IgG antibodies against yellow fever virus after vaccination with 17D by different assays: neutralization test, haemagglutination inhibition test, immunofluorescence assay and ELISA.Trop Med Int Health1999;4:867–71., , , .
- 19Vaccination against yellow fever among patients on immunosuppressors with diagnoses of rheumatic diseases.Rev Soc Bras Med Trop2009;42:23–7. In Portuguese., , , , .
- 21Fatal myeloencephalitis following yellow fever vaccination in a case with HIV infection.J Med Assoc Thai2002;85:131–4., , .