Dr. Bombardier has received honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from and/or has served as a member of the advisory boards of Abbott, AstraZeneca, BioGen, BMS, Pfizer, Pfizer/Wyeth, Merck (Schering), Janssen, and Takeda, and has received honoraria (more than $10,000) from Abbott International.
Accuracy of Canadian Health Administrative Databases in Identifying Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Validation Study Using the Medical Records of Rheumatologists†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1582–1591, October 2013
How to Cite
Widdifield, J., Bernatsky, S., Paterson, J. M., Tu, K., Ng, R., Thorne, J. C., Pope, J. E. and Bombardier, C. (2013), Accuracy of Canadian Health Administrative Databases in Identifying Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Validation Study Using the Medical Records of Rheumatologists. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1582–1591. doi: 10.1002/acr.22031
The opinions, results, and conclusions are those of the authors and are independent from the funding sources. No endorsement by the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences or the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care is intended or should be inferred.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, a nonprofit research corporation funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ontario Biologics Research Initiative/Ontario Best Practices Research Initiative
- Career award from the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research fellowship award in the Area of Primary Care (2011–2013)
- Canada Research Chair in Knowledge Transfer for Musculoskeletal Care (2002–2016)
- Pfizer Research Chair in Rheumatology
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.