Ms Kennedy has received speaking fees (less than $10,000) for congress presentations.
Reliability of Hip Examination Tests for Femoroacetabular Impingement
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1690–1696, October 2013
How to Cite
Ratzlaff, C., Simatovic, J., Wong, H., Li, L., Ezzat, A., Langford, D., Esdaile, J. M., Kennedy, C., Embley, P., Caves, D., Hopkins, T. and Cibere, J. (2013), Reliability of Hip Examination Tests for Femoroacetabular Impingement. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1690–1696. doi: 10.1002/acr.22036
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 03:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research New Emerging Team Grant: Investigations of Mobility, Physical Activity, and Knowledge Translation in Hip Pain
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Fellowship
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Award
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.