Dr. Schneeweiss has received consultant fees (more than $10,000 each) from WHISCON, PICORI, and Booz & Company.
Risk of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1600–1607, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S. C., Schneeweiss, S., Liu, J. and Solomon, D. H. (2013), Risk of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1600–1607. doi: 10.1002/acr.22039
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 02:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23-AR059677, K24-AR055989, P60-AR047782, R21-DE018750, R01-AR056215
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.