Dr. Smarr has received honoraria (more than $10,000) from the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
RAHelp: An Online Intervention for Individuals With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1573–1581, October 2013
How to Cite
Shigaki, C. L., Smarr, K. L., Siva, C., Ge, B., Musser, D. and Johnson, R. (2013), RAHelp: An Online Intervention for Individuals With Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1573–1581. doi: 10.1002/acr.22042
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00283855.
The views expressed in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 02:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research of the Department of Education. Grant Number: H133B031120
This article has been cited by:
- 1Internet-Based Implementation of Non-Pharmacological Interventions of the "People Getting a Grip on Arthritis" Educational Program: An International Online Knowledge Translation Randomized Controlled Trial Design Protocol, JMIR Research Protocols, 2015, 4, 1, e19, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2The Web-Based Osteoarthritis Management Resource My Joint Pain Improves Quality of Care: A Quasi-Experimental Study, Journal of Medical Internet Research, 2015, 17, 7, e167, , , , , , ,