Dr. Passo has received consultancy fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Pfizer and is a pregabalin site principal investigator for Pfizer.
Utility of the PedsQL Rheumatology Module as an Outcome Measure in Juvenile Fibromyalgia†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1820–1827, November 2013
How to Cite
Joffe, N. E., Lynch-Jordan, A., Ting, T. V., Arnold, L. M., Hashkes, P. J., Lovell, D. J., Passo, M. H., Powers, S. W., Schikler, K. N. and Kashikar-Zuck, S. (2013), Utility of the PedsQL Rheumatology Module as an Outcome Measure in Juvenile Fibromyalgia. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1820–1827. doi: 10.1002/acr.22045
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00086047.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 02:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01-AR-050028
- 9Psychometric theory.New York:McGraw;1994., .
- 10Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences.Hillsdale (NJ):L. Erlbaum Associates;1988..
- 11Handbook of psychological testing. 2nd ed.London:Taylor & Francis;1999..