Dr. Schumacher has received fees for his role as Section Editor for UpToDate.
Readability and Suitability Assessment of Patient Education Materials in Rheumatic Diseases
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1702–1706, October 2013
How to Cite
Rhee, R. L., Von Feldt, J. M., Schumacher, H. R. and Merkel, P. A. (2013), Readability and Suitability Assessment of Patient Education Materials in Rheumatic Diseases. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1702–1706. doi: 10.1002/acr.22046
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 02:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: Training grant T32-DK07785
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.