Because Dr. Hannan is Editor of Arthritis Care & Research, review of this article was handled by the Editor of Arthritis & Rheumatism.
Lower Extremity Pain
Associations of Foot Posture and Function to Lower Extremity Pain: Results From a Population-Based Foot Study
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1804–1812, November 2013
How to Cite
Riskowski, J. L., Dufour, A. B., Hagedorn, T. J., Hillstrom, H. J., Casey, V. A. and Hannan, M. T. (2013), Associations of Foot Posture and Function to Lower Extremity Pain: Results From a Population-Based Foot Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1804–1812. doi: 10.1002/acr.22049
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01-AR-047853
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.