The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the NHS, NIHR, or Department of Health.
Assessment of Chronic Postsurgical Pain After Knee Replacement: A Systematic Review†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Arthritis Care & Research is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1795–1803, November 2013
How to Cite
Wylde, V., Bruce, J., Beswick, A., Elvers, K. and Gooberman-Hill, R. (2013), Assessment of Chronic Postsurgical Pain After Knee Replacement: A Systematic Review. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1795–1803. doi: 10.1002/acr.22050
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- NIHR in England under its Programme Grants for Applied Research programme. Grant Number: RP-PG-0407-10070
This article has been cited by:
- 2Challenges in postdischarge function and recovery: the case of fast-track hip and knee arthroplasty, British Journal of Anaesthesia, 2015, aev257, , , ,
- 3Persistent pain is common 1–2 years after shoulder replacement, Acta Orthopaedica, 2015, 86, 1, 71, , , ,
- 4(v) Enhanced recovery pathway in hip and knee arthroplasty: “fast track” rehabilitation, Orthopaedics and Trauma, 2013, 27, 5, 296, , ,