Ms Girdish owns stock or stock options in CVS Caremark.
Injectable Tumor Necrosis Factor α Inhibitors and Outpatient Antimicrobial Use in Children With Rheumatic Diseases: Analyses of Prescription Claims From a Pharmacy Benefit Manager Database†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1880–1884, November 2013
How to Cite
Ringold, S., Grant, S., Girdish, C., Wallace, C. A. and Sullivan, S. D. (2013), Injectable Tumor Necrosis Factor α Inhibitors and Outpatient Antimicrobial Use in Children With Rheumatic Diseases: Analyses of Prescription Claims From a Pharmacy Benefit Manager Database. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1880–1884. doi: 10.1002/acr.22053
The content contained herein is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: K12HS019482
- 1Usage of TNFα inhibitors for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: data from a national U. S. administrative claims database [abstract].Arthritis Rheum2010;62 Suppl:S100–1., , .