Reliability of Widefield Nailfold Capillaroscopy and Videocapillaroscopy in the Assessment of Patients With Raynaud's Phenomenon
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1853–1861, November 2013
How to Cite
Sekiyama, J. Y., Camargo, C. Z., Andrade, L. E. C. and Kayser, C. (2013), Reliability of Widefield Nailfold Capillaroscopy and Videocapillaroscopy in the Assessment of Patients With Raynaud's Phenomenon. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1853–1861. doi: 10.1002/acr.22054
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- State of São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 2009/52528-3, 2009/12632-6
- 13Assessment of capillary density in systemic sclerosis with three different capillaroscopic methods.Clin Exp Rheumatol2012;30:50–4., , , .
- 14Reliability of widefield capillary microscopy to measure nailfold capillary density in systemic sclerosis.Clin Exp Rheumatol2010;28:36–41., , , , .
- 28Autoantibodies and microvascular damage are independent predictive factors for the progression of Raynaud's phenomenon to systemic sclerosis: a twenty-year prospective study of 586 patients, with validation of proposed criteria for early systemic sclerosis.Arthritis Rheum2008;58:3902–12., , , , , , et al.
- 29Prognostic model based on nailfold capillaroscopy for identifying Raynaud's phenomenon patients at high risk for the development of a scleroderma spectrum disorder: PRINCE (Prognostic Index for Nailfold Capillaroscopic Examination).Arthritis Rheum2008;58:2174–82., , , , , , et al.
- 32Microvascular abnormalities as possible predictors of disease subsets in Raynaud's phenomenon and early connective tissue disease.Clin Exp Rheumatol1982;1:195–205., , .