Ms. Muggli has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from the Swiss Ankylosing Spondylitis Foundation.
Effect of Cardiovascular Training on Fitness and Perceived Disease Activity in People With Ankylosing Spondylitis†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1844–1852, November 2013
How to Cite
Niedermann, K., Sidelnikov, E., Muggli, C., Dagfinrud, H., Hermann, M., Tamborrini, G., Ciurea, A. and Bischoff-Ferrari, H. (2013), Effect of Cardiovascular Training on Fitness and Perceived Disease Activity in People With Ankylosing Spondylitis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1844–1852. doi: 10.1002/acr.22062
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00913302.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- University Hospital Zurich (Department of Rheumatology and Institute of Physical Medicine)
- Schweizerische Vereinigung Morbus Bechterew, Zurich
- Böhni Foundation for Research in Rheumatology, Zurich
- Zurich Rheumatology Foundation
- Swiss Physiotherapy Association
- Physiotherapie Wissenschaften Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.