Dr. Kim has received a research grant from Pfizer.
Clinical Characteristics and Medication Uses Among Fibromyalgia Patients Newly Prescribed Amitriptyline, Duloxetine, Gabapentin, or Pregabalin
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1813–1819, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S. C., Landon, J. E. and Solomon, D. H. (2013), Clinical Characteristics and Medication Uses Among Fibromyalgia Patients Newly Prescribed Amitriptyline, Duloxetine, Gabapentin, or Pregabalin. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1813–1819. doi: 10.1002/acr.22071
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 10:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Pfizer, Inc.
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23-AR059677, K24-AR055989, P60-AR047782, R21-DE018750, R01-AR056215
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America
- Abbott Immunology
- Lilly awarded to his institution
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.