Dr. Solomon has received research grants from Amgen, Lilly, and The Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North America, has received royalties from UpToDate for the article on nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs and coxibs, and serves in unpaid roles on 2 trials sponsored by Pfizer.
Patterns of Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drug Use in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients After 2002: A Systematic Review†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1927–1935, December 2013
How to Cite
Schmajuk, G., Solomon, D. H. and Yazdany, J. (2013), Patterns of Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drug Use in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients After 2002: A Systematic Review. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1927–1935. doi: 10.1002/acr.22084
The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 12:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences/NIH through University of California, San Francisco Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Numbers: KL2TR000143, K23-AR060259, R01-AR-056215
- Rosalind Russell Foundation, University of California, San Francisco
- 4Improved health-related quality of life with effective disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs: evidence from randomized controlled trials.Am J Manag Care2008;14:234–54., .
- 9Meta-analyses and forest plots using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet: step-by-step guide focusing on descriptive data analysis.BMC Res Notes2012;5:52., , .
- 15Estudio de la Morbilidad y Expresion Clinica de la Artritis Reumatoide Study Group.Trends towards an improved disease state in rheumatoid arthritis over time: influence of new therapies and changes in management approach. Analysis of the EMECAR cohort.Arthritis Res Ther2008;10:R138., , , for the