Dr. Solomon has received research grants from Amgen, Lilly, and The Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North America, has received royalties from UpToDate for the article on nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs and coxibs, and serves in unpaid roles on 2 trials sponsored by Pfizer.
Patterns of Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drug Use in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients After 2002: A Systematic Review†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1927–1935, December 2013
How to Cite
Schmajuk, G., Solomon, D. H. and Yazdany, J. (2013), Patterns of Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drug Use in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients After 2002: A Systematic Review. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1927–1935. doi: 10.1002/acr.22084
The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 12:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences/NIH through University of California, San Francisco Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Numbers: KL2TR000143, K23-AR060259, R01-AR-056215
- Rosalind Russell Foundation, University of California, San Francisco
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.