Dr. Singh has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Allergan, Regeneron, and Savient and (more than $10,000) from Takeda, and has received research and travel grants from Takeda and Savient.
Better Functional and Similar Pain Outcomes in Osteoarthritis Compared to Rheumatoid Arthritis After Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Cohort Study
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1936–1941, December 2013
How to Cite
Singh, J. A. and Lewallen, D. G. (2013), Better Functional and Similar Pain Outcomes in Osteoarthritis Compared to Rheumatoid Arthritis After Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Cohort Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1936–1941. doi: 10.1002/acr.22090
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 12:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Mayo Clinic Orthopedic Surgery research funds
- Resources and use of facilities at the Birmingham VA Medical Center, Alabama
- Agency for Health Quality and Research Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Institute of Aging
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.