Dr. Singh has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Allergan, Regeneron, and Savient and (more than $10,000) from Takeda, and has received research and travel grants from Takeda and Savient.
Better Functional and Similar Pain Outcomes in Osteoarthritis Compared to Rheumatoid Arthritis After Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Cohort Study
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1936–1941, December 2013
How to Cite
Singh, J. A. and Lewallen, D. G. (2013), Better Functional and Similar Pain Outcomes in Osteoarthritis Compared to Rheumatoid Arthritis After Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Cohort Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1936–1941. doi: 10.1002/acr.22090
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 12:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Mayo Clinic Orthopedic Surgery research funds
- Resources and use of facilities at the Birmingham VA Medical Center, Alabama
- Agency for Health Quality and Research Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Institute of Aging
- National Cancer Institute
- 16STROBE Statement. Strengthening the reporting of observational studies in epidemiology.2013. URL: http://www.strobe-statement.org/fileadmin/Strobe/uploads/checklists/STROBE_v4_cohort.pdf.
- 18Rationale of the Knee Society clinical rating system.Clin Orthop Relat Res1989;248:13–4., , , .
- 19Validity and responsiveness of the Knee Society clinical rating system in comparison with the SF-36 and WOMAC.J Bone Joint Surg Am2001;83A:1856–64., , , , .
- 26Factors affecting the durability of primary total knee prostheses.J Bone Joint Surg Am2003;85A:259–65., , , .
- 28Predicting the outcome of total knee arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am2004;86A:2179–86., , , .
- 37Health-related quality of life in total hip and total knee arthroplasty: a qualitative and systematic review of the literature.J Bone Joint Surg Am2004;86A:963–74., , , , .
- 40Patient-reported outcome and survivorship after Kinemax total knee arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am2004;86A:2464–70., , , , , .