Dr. Stack and Ms Sahni contributed equally to this work.
Symptom Complexes at the Earliest Phases of Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Synthesis of the Qualitative Literature†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Arthritis Care & Research is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1916–1926, December 2013
How to Cite
Stack, R. J., Sahni, M., Mallen, C. D. and Raza, K. (2013), Symptom Complexes at the Earliest Phases of Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Synthesis of the Qualitative Literature. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 1916–1926. doi: 10.1002/acr.22097
The views expressed in this publication are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR, or the Department of Health.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 12:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- NIHR under the Research for Patient Benefit Programme. Grant Number: Funder's reference PB-PG-1208-18114
- Arthritis Research UK Clinician Scientist Award
This article has been cited by:
- 1A review of the neuro- and systemic inflammatory responses in post concussion symptoms: Introduction of the “post-inflammatory brain syndrome” PIBS, Brain, Behavior, and Immunity, 2015, 46, 1, , , , ,
- 4The therapeutic window of opportunity in rheumatoid arthritis: does it ever close?, Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 2015, 74, 5, 793, ,
- 5Detecting the Earliest Signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America, 2014, 40, 4, 669, ,
- 6General practitioners’ perspectives on campaigns to promote rapid help-seeking behaviour at the onset of rheumatoid arthritis, Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care, 2014, 32, 1, 37, , , , , ,
- 7Preclinical Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases, Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America, 2014, 40, 4, 569, ,
- 8Prediction of Future Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America, 2014, 40, 4, 753, , ,
- 9Symptom complexes in patients with seropositive arthralgia and in patients newly diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis: a qualitative exploration of symptom development, Rheumatology, 2014, 53, 9, 1646, , , , , , , , , ,