Dr. Kristensen has received speaking fees (less than $10,000 each) from Pfizer, Abbott, and MSD.
Is Swollen to Tender Joint Count Ratio a New and Useful Clinical Marker for Biologic Drug Response in Rheumatoid Arthritis? Results From a Swedish Cohort
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 173–179, February 2014
How to Cite
Kristensen, L. E., Bliddal, H., Christensen, R., Karlsson, J. A., Gülfe, A., Saxne, T. and Geborek, P. (2014), Is Swollen to Tender Joint Count Ratio a New and Useful Clinical Marker for Biologic Drug Response in Rheumatoid Arthritis? Results From a Swedish Cohort. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 173–179. doi: 10.1002/acr.22107
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 03:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
- Oak Foundation
- Österlund Foundation
- Kock Foundation
- King Gustaf V's 80-Year Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.