Dr. Tanimura has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Abbott, BMS, Chugai, Eisai, and Mitsubishi-Tanabe.
Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Versus Intravenous Tocilizumab Monotherapy in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Arthritis Care & Research is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 344–354, March 2014
How to Cite
Ogata, A., Tanimura, K., Sugimoto, T., Inoue, H., Urata, Y., Matsubara, T., Kondo, M., Ueki, Y., Iwahashi, M., Tohma, S., Ohta, S., Saeki, Y., Tanaka, T. and the Musashi Study Investigators (2014), Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Versus Intravenous Tocilizumab Monotherapy in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 344–354. doi: 10.1002/acr.22110
ClinicalTrials.jp identifier: JapicCTI-101117.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 03:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
This article has been cited by:
- 1Guidance for the management of patients with latent tuberculosis infection requiring biologic therapy in rheumatology and dermatology clinical practice, Autoimmunity Reviews, 2015, 14, 6, 503, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2IL-17RA in Intestinal Inflammation, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, 2015, 21, 1, 154, , ,
- 3Safety of subcutaneous versus intravenous tocilizumab in combination with traditional disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, Expert Opinion on Drug Safety, 2015, 14, 3, 429, ,
- 4Subcutaneous formulation of tocilizumab for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, Therapeutic Delivery, 2015, 6, 3, 283, , , ,
- 5Tocilizumab for treating rheumatoid arthritis: an evaluation of pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics and clinical efficacy, Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology, 2015, 11, 2, 307, ,
- 6Interleukin 6 and Rheumatoid Arthritis, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, ,
- 7Refining the Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis: the Benefits of Subcutaneous Tocilizumab, Rheumatology and Therapy, 2014,, ,