Dr. Minden has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from AbbVie, Chugai, Medac, Novartis, Pfizer, and Roche, and has received research grants from AbbVie and Pfizer.
Improvement in Health-Related Quality of Life for Children With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis After Start of Treatment With Etanercept
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 253–262, February 2014
How to Cite
Klotsche, J., Minden, K., Thon, A., Ganser, G., Urban, A. and Horneff, G. (2014), Improvement in Health-Related Quality of Life for Children With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis After Start of Treatment With Etanercept. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 253–262. doi: 10.1002/acr.22112
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 03:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Pfizer GmbH, Berlin, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.