Low- Versus High-Dose Rituximab for Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 228–235, February 2014
How to Cite
Bredemeier, M., de Oliveira, F. K. and Rocha, C. M. (2014), Low- Versus High-Dose Rituximab for Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 228–235. doi: 10.1002/acr.22116
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 03:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.