The findings and conclusions herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Meeting Physical Activity Guidelines and the Risk of Incident Knee Osteoarthritis: A Population-Based Prospective Cohort Study†
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 139–146, January 2014
How to Cite
Barbour, K. E., Hootman, J. M., Helmick, C. G., Murphy, L. B., Theis, K. A., Schwartz, T. A., Kalsbeek, W. D., Renner, J. B. and Jordan, J. M. (2014), Meeting Physical Activity Guidelines and the Risk of Incident Knee Osteoarthritis: A Population-Based Prospective Cohort Study. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 139–146. doi: 10.1002/acr.22120
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 03:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/Association of Schools of Public Health. Grant Numbers: Cooperative agreements S043, S1734, S3486
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Multipurpose Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Disease Center. Grant Number: 5-P60-AR30701
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: 5-P60-AR49465-03
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.