Dr. Liew has received consulting fees and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from AbbVie, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, and Sanofi.
Quality of Life
Performance of the Assessment of Quality of Life Measure in People With Hip and Knee Joint Disease and Implications for Research and Clinical Use
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 481–488, March 2014
How to Cite
Ackerman, I. N., Busija, L., Tacey, M. A., Bohensky, M. A., Ademi, Z., Brand, C. A. and Liew, D. (2014), Performance of the Assessment of Quality of Life Measure in People With Hip and Knee Joint Disease and Implications for Research and Clinical Use. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 481–488. doi: 10.1002/acr.22129
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 03:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Physiotherapy Research Foundation and United Pacific Industries Thermoskin Research Grant. Grant Number: T09-THE003
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia Public Health (Australian). Grant Number: Early Career Fellowship (520004)
- Melbourne EpiCentre
- Centre for Research Excellence in Translational Neuroscience (Royal Melbourne Hospital and The University of Melbourne)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.