Dr. Costenbader has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Biogen Idec and Genzyme.
Quality of Care for Incident Lupus Nephritis Among Medicaid Beneficiaries in the United States
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 617–624, April 2014
How to Cite
Yazdany, J., Feldman, C. H., Liu, J., Ward, M. M., Fischer, M. A. and Costenbader, K. H. (2014), Quality of Care for Incident Lupus Nephritis Among Medicaid Beneficiaries in the United States. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 617–624. doi: 10.1002/acr.22182
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Rosalind Russell Medical Research Center for Arthritis
- Intramural Research Program
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, NIH
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23-AR-060259, R01-AR-057327
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.