Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis: A Pilot Study to Assess the Effectiveness of an Internet Self-Management Program
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 778–782, May 2014
How to Cite
Poole, J. L., Mendelson, C., Skipper, B. and Khanna, D. (2014), Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis: A Pilot Study to Assess the Effectiveness of an Internet Self-Management Program. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 778–782. doi: 10.1002/acr.22192
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 12:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center Research Allocation Committee
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: K24-AR063120
- 6Addressing patient health care demands in systemic sclerosis: pre-post assessment of a psycho-educational group programme. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2011;29 Suppl:S60–5., , , , , , et al.
- 10Outcome measures for health education and other health care interventions.Thousand Oaks (CA):Sage Publications;1996., , , , , .
- 13The CES-D scale: a self-report depression scale for research in the general population. Appl Psychol Meas 1977;1:385–401..