Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis: A Pilot Study to Assess the Effectiveness of an Internet Self-Management Program
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 778–782, May 2014
How to Cite
Poole, J. L., Mendelson, C., Skipper, B. and Khanna, D. (2014), Taking Charge of Systemic Sclerosis: A Pilot Study to Assess the Effectiveness of an Internet Self-Management Program. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 778–782. doi: 10.1002/acr.22192
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 12:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center Research Allocation Committee
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: K24-AR063120
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.