The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the United Kingdom Department of Health.
Special Theme Article: Clinical Imaging and the Rheumatic Diseases
Inflammatory Changes of the Lumbar Spine in Children and Adolescents With Enthesitis-Related Arthritis: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings†
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2014 The Authors. Arthritis Care & Research is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January 2014
How to Cite
Vendhan, K., Sen, D., Fisher, C., Ioannou, Y. and Hall-Craggs, M. A. (2014), Inflammatory Changes of the Lumbar Spine in Children and Adolescents With Enthesitis-Related Arthritis: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 40–46. doi: 10.1002/acr.22201
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2013 11:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centre funding scheme
- Arthritis Research UK. Grant Number: 20164
- 2Enthesitis related arthritis: a new era of understanding. Ann Paediatr Rheum2012;1:8–16., , , .
- 15Enthesitis related arthritis: 2 distinct clinical phenotypes? Pediatr Rheumatol 2011;9 Suppl 1:P151., , .
- 19Intra-rater reliability of the Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Disease Activity Index (BASDAI) and the Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Functional Index (BASFI) in children with spondyloarthritis. Pediatr Rheumatol2012;10 Suppl 1:A45., , , , , , et al.