Dr. Kavanaugh has conducted clinical research for Janssen.
Comparison of Composite Measures of Disease Activity in Psoriatic Arthritis Using Data From an Interventional Study With Golimumab
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 749–756, May 2014
How to Cite
Helliwell, P. S. and Kavanaugh, A. (2014), Comparison of Composite Measures of Disease Activity in Psoriatic Arthritis Using Data From an Interventional Study With Golimumab. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 749–756. doi: 10.1002/acr.22204
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00265096.
Janssen provided the data for this post hoc analysis and was responsible for the original data collection in the GO-REVEAL Study.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2013 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- 3Development and validation of the European League Against Rheumatism response criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with the preliminary American College of Rheumatology and the World Health Organization/International League Against Rheumatism criteria. Arthritis Rheum 1996;39:34–40., , , , , .
- 9Golimumab, a new human tumor necrosis factor α antibody, administered every four weeks as a subcutaneous injection in psoriatic arthritis: twenty-four–week efficacy and safety results of a randomized placebo-controlled study. Arthritis Rheum 2009;60:976–86., , , , , , et al.