Dr. Häuser has received honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Daiichi-Sankyo, Abbott Germany, Eli Lilly, Janssen-Cilag, and Pfizer in the last 5 years and is the head of the steering committee of the German guideline on fibromyalgia syndrome.
What Is Fibromyalgia, How Is It Diagnosed, and What Does It Really Mean?
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 969–971, July 2014
How to Cite
Wolfe, F., Walitt, B. T. and Häuser, W. (2014), What Is Fibromyalgia, How Is It Diagnosed, and What Does It Really Mean?. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 969–971. doi: 10.1002/acr.22207
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2013 11:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013